All lessons are $30/half-hour, $45/forty-five minutes, or $60/one hour
Payments can be made by cash, check, Paypal, or credit card (via Paypal)
You will receive an invoice each month for your lessons. Lesson payments are made on a monthly basis. Full payment for the month is due on or before the first lesson of each month. If you are owed a credit, payment is still due at the first lesson of the month. Your invoice will reflect the lesson credit.
- Students have the option of paying in advance for twelve lessons and receiving the thirteenth lesson free.
Payments not received by the first lesson of the month will be subject to a $5.00 late fee per week. If payment is two weeks late no further lessons will be given until payment is received in full. The student will also risk losing their lesson time slot. There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
- All lesson cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson. Students will be charged for lessons missed without the proper notification and no make-up lesson will be scheduled.
- If at least 24 hours notice is given for a cancellation, I will do my best to schedule a make-up lesson. If a make-up lesson is not possible the student will be given a credit on the following month's invoice. Students are allowed two excused cancellations within an eight week period. Any further cancellations will be charged at full lesson price.
- In order for the lessons to be effective students must practice regularly and show up for his/her lesson on time. Not practicing is not an excuse to miss a lesson. There is always something to learn!
- Please do not ring the buzzer before your scheduled lesson time.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Download a copy of the policy in .pdf format here.